Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I will miss you.

Well, to me, Mr Loh was a teacher, a friend, a pillar of support. No words could describe him well enough. He seemed so macho to us, seemed so strong, so strong that nothing could bring him down. However, he was hard on the outside and soft on the inside, somehow like a big friendly giant.

He never scolded us as a class, he believed more in using the soft way then the hard way. The only time i remembered him scolding us when he broke up a fight between 2 of my classmates.

I remember going to him toask for extra lessons in maths, he agreed readily. He was unlike other teachers..He had that nothing is impossible spirit in him...When I told him i really CMI(cannot make it), he would nt scold me, but kept ask me to try again till i got the answer. He was an extraordinary teacher, a one of a kind.

I remember complaining to him that the class was too noisy. But he never gave up on us. He had that nothing is impossible spirit in him.

I remember him coming to me to ask for feedback after the lesson he taught us. He humbly accepted our comments. He was really a GREAT TEACHER.

He will always have a special place in our hearts, more than a teacher and a friend.

Rest in peace, you will be remembered and missed.

Your student.CY.

No comments: