Friday, November 30, 2007

i remember you.

dear stephen,

i will always remember how u readily gave me ur shirt the very first time i met you. that pe tshirt probably meant nothing to you cuz u must have had many nice singapore team shirts, but the small gesture really struck me that u were a really nice guy.. much contrary to my first impression i got when i saw ur muscular build. heh :).

i will always remember how you are always friendly to me whenever u saw me around.. u were always full of smiles, even towards the other neighbours whom u dont really know. and also, how u seem to be forever hanging clothes outside your room without ur shirt on ;). i remember your stories about your naughty students.. and also your passion for dragonboat. i remember the last time i saw u, it was at sdba and u were running late for training. i was late for my kayaking class too. thus, we only said a quick hello. well, i wish i talked to you more then. those few minutes of lateness now seem so insignificant.

hmm.

even though we only conversed that few times.. u have left an impression in my heart. u know, i lost the shirt you gave me back in hk on a tour.. but i know.. the memories of you will be here to stay.

rest in peace, stephen. u make us singaporeans proud.

No comments: